OUR STORY

My photo
I'm Courtney, wife to Todd and mom to Rhiannon, Kess, Colin, and Connor. I love being a Momma and guiding my children through each stage of their life. I enjoy nature, dog training, hiking, and learning new things. With this blog I hope to preserve for my children the small moments of their life that pass quickly and quietly by.

Monday, July 14, 2008

"HAPPY" blogging


AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! OH MY GOSH...I can't figure this stupid thing out! I've tried posting something twice and I can't get it right. It was a cute little intro about how fun this whole blogging thing is...well, truth be told...it sucks!!! I'll let you know when it's fun again!!! But hey...I'm not bitter...really!! Oh, Sarah...a little help, please! She did set this whole thing up for me, ya know...and I can't even do it now! She explained it...walked me through it... I could sure use an instruction manual right about now!

3 comments:

banananutmeg said...

LOL...you'll get the hang of it. Pretty soon you'll be bragging about your kids and venting about your run-ins with freaks at walmart like the rest of us.
-meg

Julie said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I'm glad to see you've created a blog! I think it's a great way to keep up with friends! Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it! It really does get fun. Your family is adorable! Can't wait to read more about them on your blog! I'm going to add you to my friends and family list. Hope you don't mind. You can view my blog, too @ www.wjwilcoxfamily.blogspot.com
Love, the prodigal southern gal, Julie

Sarah said...

Don't go blaming anything on me, now.